Sunday, October 22, 2006

RP Idea

I wanna write something about criminal psychology. Basically, it is related to serial killers. The paper will be focused on a brief introducion of serial killers and why they kill cruelly. I also wanna discuss that whether their behaviors are affected by certain reasons (background, mistreatment..etc) or they are born to be monsters. I think I would like to pick up 2 to 3 famous cases to support my points.

Though I'm really interested in doing this research, there's a problem that is I'm not sure if I can collect firsthand data. It's kind of hard to ask common people about anything of this topic. But, since my father used to work in criminal field, maybe I can ask him that if he knows some professionals. If no, I'm afraid I'll have to change a new topic, which I dread very much. ><"

1 Comments:

At 6:31 PM , Blogger dorisshih said...

Dear Eve,

We will keep discussing about your outline. Please post these two versions here for others to comment on.

How about possible articles for article review?

Doris

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home